About Primary Health Group at Ironbridge
Serving Chesterfield County
Established in 1980 as Chesterfield Primary Health Care, Primary Health Group at Ironbridge is a family practice group serving Chesterfield County for more than 35 years.
Along with family medicine, our staff provides many urgent care services in the office, including laceration repair and minor orthopedic injuries.
- Pediatric care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Same-day sick appointments
- School and sports physicals
- Well-child check-ups
- Well-woman exam / pap smear
- Senior care
- Labs in office
- Urgent care including laceration repair and minor orthopedic injuries
We also provide services for health maintenance screenings, either in the office or by referral to diagnostic facilities. We are experts at managing complex chronic disease states which might lessen quality and duration of life.
We are skilled in the management of:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic pulmonary (lung) diseases
We are a growing practice accepting new patients, and we participate with most insurance companies.
Our Office Hours are:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
We look forward to serving you and your family and appreciate you choosing Primary Health Group at Ironbridge as your medical home.